The Arc’s recreation program helps people with disabilities have fun and be involved in the community while improving social skills. Our fun activities include:
- Overnight, weekend or week-long excursions to places like mountain resorts, the seashore, campgrounds or theme parks
- Day-trips to nearby cities, fairs and festivals and tourist attractions
- Group outings to sporting events, movies, concerts, or dinner theaters
- Outdoor experiences like camping, boating, hiking, ballgames, swimming or miniature golf
- Weekly and monthly activity nights at The Arc, including games, dinners, crafts, and theme parties
Click here for the January, February, and March 2019 Newsletter to see what other fun activities and trips are planned!
All Recreation Programs are Private Pay only. The price of the activity covers the price of the activity, staffing costs, tickets, food, and transportation. For more information on The Arc’s recreation program and to obtain the latest schedule of events and activities contact: