To meet the growing need for services for children and adults with autism, The Arc of Chester County offers a lifetime of support. Our services available to people with autism and their families include:
- Strategy development to support behaviors in the home and the community
- Strategy development to support behaviors in school and the classroom
- Training, consultation, and support for toddlers and families in their homes
- ABBLE Classes ABBLES…Building the Basics through Learning Experiences for two-year-olds who have a diagnosis of autism or are exhibiting characteristics consistent with an autism diagnosis.
This innovative program is now accepting students. Click the above link to learn more.
- Specialized classroom programs for children ages three to five years
- Trainings and consultations for parents, families, staff, and caregivers to educate and enhance support for people of all ages with autism
- Trainings, consultations, and direct support to help adults with autism obtain employment
- Community inclusion services for adults with autism
Contact for Trainings & Consultations:
For information on children ages 0-5 years old contact:
For information on individuals 5 or older, contact The Arc at 610-696-8090.